Re: [Question #270991]: Packing in a predicate excluding the volume already occupied by spheres

Hi Behzad,

as usual, more options are available :-) for example

1) have a look at [1], you can create a predicate for each clump and
"subtract" them from original predicate. I am not sure with the
performance..

2) create the packing as you described and delete the standalone spheres
that interact with clumps

cheers
Jan

PS: a MWE [2] with the commands you are using would not hurt anyway :-)

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#boolean-operations-on-predicates
[2] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask