[Question #271097]: Cohesive model description

Hello, everybody.

I try to do some test using Law2_ScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm and Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment. Can anyone recommend me some literature where cohesive contacts for these laws describes in detailes. I mean for example: how cohesion forse depends on destination between particles, formulas for cohesion and non-cohesion forces , when cohesion bond breaks  etc.?    Because for example in (Václav Šmilauer 2010) i understood only non-cohesive contacts because they are described well in 1. Discrete Element Method chapter.  I need something like ("A bonded-particle model for rock"
D.O. Potyondya, P.A. Cundall http://mech.spbstu.ru/images/b/bd/Potyondy_Cundall_2004_A_bonded-particle_model_for_rock.pdf)