[Question #272505]: Relationship between Ec, Ks and Kn

Ref. Widuliński et al. (2009)  Archives of Hydro-Engineering and Environmental Mechanics, Vol. 56 (2009), No. 3–4, pp. 149–171
Kn and Ks are functions of Ec as per Eq. 3. The relation suggests that unit of Ks and Kn should be N/mm, but Table 1 mentions values of Ks and Kn that are a few orders of magnitude lower than what one obtains by substituting the value of Ec in Eq. 3. Also Table 1 shows Kn and Ks in KPa while the unit should have been N/mm. The same values have been reported in a later publication. Moreover, Kn and Ks also depend of the radii of the spheres. Therefore, they should vary for links with different sphere diameters, while Table 1 gives a single value of Kn and Ks for a simulation.  All these make me think that  I am making a mistake in understanding the paper.

I would like to reproduce the graphs of Fig. 9 in Yade. Which parameters are to be set Ec or Kn and Ks or all of them? What should be their values?

Look forward to your help.

Abhijit