Re: [Question #272578]: Running YADE on computer cluster

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

theoretically you can compile and start yade almost
on any cluster. I am not sure about "out-of-box" solutions.
Anyway system administrators are usually able to compile
yade for you.

Regards

Anton