Re: [Question #272603]: Why the _polyhedra_utils.PWaveTimeStep() is invalid

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

Unfortunately, there might be currently no polyhedra user available to answer your question (I'm not one of them)..
However, if you took time to give a look to the code and think it should be improved, please feel free to go ahead, filling a bug and possibly correcting the code (which would require you to apply for, and be granted, the possibility to "push" code revisions)

In the particular case of this warning message, I'd basically suspect a
copy-paste "error" at the time _polyhedra_utils.PWaveTimeStep() was
written.