Re: [Question #274088]: create and save snapshots of the simulation without displaying on screen

Hi José,

please be more specific why you need to save snapshots without displaying
images.

A workaround (the applicability depends on the reason why not to display
images) is to export everything to vtk files and then use paraview [1,2]
(or some other software [3]) to create the pictures in "offscreen mode".
cheers
Jan

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32228442/offline-rendering-of-animation-on-server-with-paraview-python-script-fails