Re: [Question #274088]: create and save snapshots of the simulation without displaying on screen

Hi José,
why you need snapshots is clear :-) I wanted to make clear why you need
snapshots without displaying images (is it anoying? Do you you run the
simulations on cluster without GUI? ....?)
Thanks for the information