Re: [Question #274099]: 2D gravity deposition

Hi Seungcheol,
please read (and apply) [1].
There is no reason for gravity deposition not to work in two dimensions (of
course under the assumption that both dimensions are not perpendicular to
the gravity field).
cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask