Re: [Question #274102]: MakeCloud and randomDensePack Documentation

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Sorry, I read your question title after the question itself...

Basically

- makeCloud attemps to put randomly spheres in a given volume, avoiding
any overlap. Such random attempts get less and less successful once the
volume gets significantly filled (this explains why you get sometimes
less spheres than required)

- randomDensePack outputs a packing resulting from a (hidden, from a
user point of view) triaxial simulation. I guess the c++ code of the
function is the only place to have the exact parameters of this triaxial
simulation.

Jerome