[Question #274324]: Clump orientations and their angular velocities

I am a relative novice in using Yade and I have a really simple question. My simulation consists of clumps of spheres and I'm trying to calculate the rotational kinetic energy of the clumps. However it is not clear to me how the orientations of the clumps and their angular velocities are defined. Since the momentums of inertia of clumps are defined in the space of principal axes I would expect also the orientations of clumps to be aligned with the principal axes, but I can't seem to find any documentation on this matter. Regarding the angular velocities - are they defined in the local (principal axes) coordinate system or in the global coordinate system?

Thank you in advance for your help.