Re: [Question #275284]: bug with periodic cell of the order of the particles diameter

Jérôme Duriez requested more information:
I gave another try with your new script (re-correcting the material
definition ;-) ). With or without lateralWalls, I see:

- after a first "Play" (then automatic pause), the sample stops in both
cases in a state that does not really look like in equilibrium: some
spheres have very few contacts with others, such that it is hard to
imagine they are balanced.

- after a 2d