[Question #275707]: Where to acquire several contact models

Hi there,

    On Yade's manual there is a contact model called Ig2_Tetra_Tetra_TTetraSimpleGeom(), but in Yade's trunk ( released on 3.15 ) I didn't find any contact model related to tetra element. I want to know where to get this contact model?

    And would you please tell me whether there is a contact model that can detect contact between facets and calculate internal forces?

    Thank you for your time and patience. And Merry Thanksgiving Day!