Re: [Question #275973]: Mannually Update Location of Components of Clumps

MikeZhao gave more information on the question:
Actually I just tried to use the simplest example to describe the
problem I've encountered:

I am working on FEM-DEM coupling now, and I want to use DEM to build a
contact detector for different FE meshes. So I first transferred
elements of FEM into utils.tetraPoly in DEM. To make calculation more
efficient, I made tetraPoly that belongs to the same FE mesh a clump.
And I need to update the positions of those tetraPoly in DEM using the
positions of FEM's elements, so I need to change the positions of those
tetraPoly mannually..