[Question #276590]: how to recompile with "-g" option to use debug tool, gdb

I want to read the source code of YADE by using debug tool, gdb
which allows me to trace the source code step by step.
To use it, I need to add "-g" option when compiling.
However I cannot find compile command such as "gcc" in Makefile
Please tell me where the compile option can be set.

Also, I need to add "gdb" to execution command for reading the code step by step.
Please tell me where is the executable file made by c++.