Re: [Question #277023]: Where do the Yade pass through its code ?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
> Masayuki is still having a problem:
> My final goal is  to introduce electrostatics phenomenon to the DEM simulation.
> When different materials contact, electric charge transfer from one to another,
> then they are charged oppositely.
> The amount of charge depends on contact area and physical property of materials.

As far as I can understand, you probably need just a new constitutive law or
modification of an existing one. See how capillary forces were implemented,
maybe it is something similar [1].

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/ViscoelasticCapillarPM.cpp

> By the way, I inform you about recompilation process just in case.
> I always use "make" instead of "make install" for recompilation after "make clean",
> because if I type "make install", starting simulation generates error like below.
> I'm not sure whether it is problem or not.
> When I compile with "make", I can run simulation properly.

You do have a compilation issue and use libyade from package. That is why
you do not get any output.

What operating system do you use? What compiler?

Regards

Anton