Re: [Question #277532]: invalid pointer

Yor1 posted a new comment:
Hi Anton,

The lines which modified by me are:

*line 89 in JointCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp
totalCracksE=totalCracksE+0.5*( ((phys->normalForce.norm()*phys->normalForce.norm())/phys->kn) + ((phys->shearForce.norm()*phys->shearForce.norm())/phys->ks) ); // written by Jabrane Hamdi

*line 124 in JointCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp
/* Energy calculated by particles sliding written by Jabrane Hamdi */
	totalSlipE=0;

* line 162 in JointCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp
 /// energy dissipated by particles sliding written by Jabrane Hamdi
	      totalSlipE=totalSlipE+((1./phys->ks)*(trialForce-shearForce))/*plastic disp*/ .dot(shearForce)/*active force*/;

Best regards
Jabrane
*line 112 in JointCohesiveFrictionalPM.hpp
((Real,totalSlipE,0.,,"calculate the sum of the energy dissipated by particles sliding we can get the value in the recorder through interactionLaw.totalSlipE")) // written by Jabrane Hamdi

*line 113 in JointCohesiveFrictionalPM.hpp
((Real,totalCracksE,0.,,"calculate the sum of the energy dissipated by particles contact broken we can get the value in the recorder through interactionLaw.totalSlipE")) // written by Jabrane Hamdi