Re: [Question #277994]: Yade on Ubuntu 15.10

Jan Stránský is still having a problem:
Hi Anton,

> yade does really not exist for 15.10 because this Ubuntu
> version was synced in a very "unstable Debian time", when
> there was a large GCC-5 transition with a lot of breakages.

thanks for explanation

> Pay attention, libqglviewer in 15.10 is already Qt5-based,
> so please add a corresponding option to cmake-file.

I added -DUSE_QT5=ON. cmake and make without problems, but make install
gives:

CMake Error at gui/cmake_install.cmake:88 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/home/honzik/programs/builds/yade/trunk/img_rc.py".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:195 (include)

Makefile:85: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 1

Any idea?

thanks