[Question #279256]: Yade documnetation

in the name of god
hello
I'am confused with yade documentation specially chapters 8 and 9. here are my questions (I know they are elementary) :
1- what is the difference between Class references (chap 8) and modules (chap 9)?
2- as an example, in chap 8 one class is (p. 412):
     class yade.wrapper.BodyContainer((object)arg1, (BodyContainer)arg2)
     can anyone explain what is the meaning of each expression:
     i : yade.wrapper
     ii: bodyContainer
     iii: (object)arg1, (BodyContainer)arg2--> why font style of these two is italic?
     iv: arg1, arg2
3-In chap 9, in some classes the word 'class' is omitted in other places not. why ?(example) :
    yade.pack.gtsSurface2Facets(surf, **kw) (p 440)
    class yade.pack.inGtsSurface_py(inherits Predicate) (p. 441)