[Question #279391]: how to commit a change?

Hi folks,

I made a new class of materials with viscoelastic behavior. It's actually Burger's model. Interactions of CohBurgersMat with CohFrictMat and also FrictMat has been also defined in the model.

CohbugersMat-CohbugersMat interactions and also CohbugersMat-CohFrictMat interactions have been tested and verified.

The model obviously needs more trimming so I'd like to make it public so we can improve it.

I was not able to commit the changes directly on github, using git push command.

How can I commit this model?

Thanks,
Behzad