Re: [Question #279359]: MakeCloud() single-threaded?

Gary Pekmezi is still having a problem:
Thanks for your reply Christian. That is what I suspected.
One more question along the same vein....Can makeCloud be used in ParallelEngine(). I can maybe subdivide the domain in a semi-rational way if that is the case.

Sent from Gary's iPhone