[Question #279689]: Free plan

Hello everyone,

I think my question is simple.  I'm trying to simulate shear observing the rearrangement of the particles. For this I tryed to put a plan in the top of my box. With this I want to, by the observation of the movement of the plan that is supposed to go up and down, see the movement of the sample's particles that will expand or not. My problem is that I can't put a plan that is free for moving. Always I put the plan in the position I want, it keeps steady with the forces on it growing.
I also tryed to put a Box with fixed=False instead of a Plan but when the simulation starts, the Box just disappear.

Does anybody has a suggestion that can helps me?

Thanks a lot.