Re: [Question #280717]: Dense Packing of Normal Distribution in Rectangular Prism

Christopher Kozuch is still having a problem:
I guess I should have been more specific. I need the particles to remain
in the normal distribution I mentioned in my first post. I was really
hoping there was a function that would continue to add particles with
sizes that satisfy that normal distribution into the box I defined until
the porosity I want is reached. Does such a function exist?