Re: [Question #280831]: Warning: no X rendering available

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi Jabrane,

This has been discussed on the "dev" mailing list, you might give a look at:
https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/msg12450.html
which includes a fix (3d message)

The exact reasons are not very clear to me. If I remember correctly, it
also happens from time to time (after updates) to me, and I usually fix
it in a dirty way removing the .ICEauthority file, which could be a 2d
solution than the one presented in the above link.

Nevertheless, better use that 1st solution (in the link) since I can not
remember for sure that what I say is correct..