Re: [Question #277994]: Yade on Ubuntu 15.10

Diego Sotro posted a new comment:
Anton,
i installed all dependencies (for trunk), but QGLViewer have a problem whith command #include <>, always scritps need complete route.
for example /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qfontinfo.h contain

#include <QtGui/qfont.h>
#include <QtCore/qsharedpointer.h>

and this is a fatal error, if i replace it for

#include </usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qfont.h>
#include </usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qsharedpointer.h>

fatal error disappear, but there are about three thousand files in
library. I need repair this problem and try with make again.

about yadedaily i didn't understand what you say.
i try to install python-yadedaily and  libyadedaily, but terminal said me this packet won't install.

thanks Anton
Regards