Re: [Question #285268]: can i plot 2 figure using plot.plot

Hi Diego,

do you understand me?

Not really.. do you want 2 separate figures, each one with 2 subplots?
Making 4 subplots in 1 figure or 4 separate figures is easy, but with 2+2
combination I am not sure if it is possible in current implementation.. If
this is not the case, please try once more :-)

But anyway, plot in Yade is mainly to show user the results (so 1 figure
with 4 subplots should be OK), for serious plotting (for papers for
instance) I would use other tool (for me it is gnuplot). In the same way, I
use GUI to check how the simulation looks, but for real postprocessing I
use paraview..

cheers

: