[Question #286542]: Interaction detection problem during periodic simulation

Hi All,

I have a problem during discrete element modeling with YADE. I want to generate a pack of spherical particles in a box with frictional material model: It is working very well, no problem. With the same settings (material properties, time step ) I want to replace two parallel side of the box with periodic boundary.  The definition of the periodic cell is ok, but in this case some of the spherical particles fall through the non-periodic facets of the box. I tried to change the time step, the parameters of the interaction detection the solution was not found.

Thanks for every help!