Re: [Question #285260]: contact stiffness change y time

behzad posted a new comment:

The intended model is Burger's model. I have already derived CohBurgersMat from CohFrictMat and CohBurgersPhys from CohFrictPhys. This model seems to be working very well.

However, I just noticed that there's a problem in shear/rotational
forces. This makes the model unstable. I worked on it but I couldn't
find the problem. Then, I decided to work on CohFrictMat to get the
Burger's embedded on it. So, that's the reason!

I can share my model files with you. Actually I already did. I wanted to
make it public, so everybody can see and modify it. I wasn't able to
commit my changes with my account.