Re: [Question #286479]: uniaxial tension-compression test

Hi Seti,
if you have further questions not related at all to the original question,
please open a new one.

Also next time please spend a few more seconds formulating your question in
understandable way, e.g. either using question marks at the end of
questions or not formulate a sentence as a question if it is not a question
("How should I modify it."). From your last post I have no idea what is
really the problem:
- does it run ok for compression and you want to use it for tension?
- does it run tension for doModes=2 while it should not?
- you want to understand what the number in doModes mean?
- ...
Actually it is a good candidate for [1], point 6 :-)

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask