Re: [Question #288118]: What does the list returned by getConstrictionsFull() stands for in FlowEngine() ?

Antoine Wautier is still having a problem:
Thanks for your quick answer.

Ok for the normal, your explanation makes it clearer to me!

Concerning the fact that the cells are not adjacent, I figured this out
by comparing the body ids returned by getVertices(Cell1) and
getVertices(Cell2). I should have found 3 out of 4 identical ids but
surprisingly this is not the case (even on a simple assembly of 9
spheres: 8 on the vertices of a cube and one in the center).

Anyway in getVertices methods, the ids range from 0 to nCells()-1 and
Cell1 and Cell2 range from 1 to nCells() which results in an error 'out
of range' from time to time... Thus I tried getVertices(Cell1-1) and
getVertices(Cell2-1) without improvement...

Antoine