[Question #289169]: How can I get local fluxes in flowEngine ?

I am interested in getting acces to the local fluxes (or equivalent radii of the constriction according to the PFV model) between two cells in FlowEngine. Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks in advance
Antoine

PS: I would like in the end to get an estimation of the fluid velocity between two cells of the triangulation defined with a FlowEngine. I found I can get the mean relative fluid velocity around a given grain with flow.avFlVelOnSph(id) however I am interested in characterizing the pore network, so I would prefer to get a pore centered quantity.