Re: [Question #289189]: calibration of cohesive model

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
No, from my point of view there is no Yade-specific procedure to calibrate a Yade model.
As with PFC or any other code, the idea is to realize simulations that exhibit the macro-scale quantities of interest, playing with micro-scale parameters until the macro-scale quantities have the values you want.

During this "procedure", yes you need to work with a "given" packing. In
fact sticking to the exact same saved assembly is probably not required
(though I find it convenient), but at least you should always have
similar packings in terms of porosities, isotropy, and so on..