Re: [Question #290070]: TesselationWrapper and porosity

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I am assuming that you know how to export any value attached to particles using VTK exporter (else please see the doc, this one is well documented).
Then the only question is how to compute porosity for one particle.
I don't understand the equation (1.13097e-4)/TW.volume(i.id)
If Vi the volume of the sphere "i", then I would think the porosity is [1 - Vi/TW.volume(i.id)]

Bruno