Re: [Question #290070]: TesselationWrapper and porosity

behzad posted a new comment:

I even tried the following. The problem is that vtkExporter is not accepting any function from outside. In the following script I get the error of TW is not defined.
Then, I tried to put the values of TW.volume(x) in a list named vols. Then, again, vtkExporter is not accepting the list vols and I get the error of vols is not defined.

TW=TesselationWrapper()
TW.triangulate()
TW.computeVolumes()

vtkExporter = export.VTKExporter('Test')
vtkExporter.exportSpheres(what=[('myParameter','b.state.mass*TW.volume(b.id)')])