[Question #290423]: Interal friction angle - repose angle

Hi all,

As I have understand in YADE by considering  Mohr-Coulomb theory the  INTERNAL friction ( which be assigned to material as its property)  is combination  of static friction and interlocking .

In other words combination of peak and residual friction angle (?)
So as you may know, we can assume the angle of repose ( the static angle of material) equal to residual friction angel.
If I do some parametric study on friction angle definitely by increasing the internal friction angle ( the only kind of friction in YADE???) , the repose angle will be increase. Now this  question will be raised,  is there any chance to introduce peak and residual friction angle individually in order to compare angle of repose to residual friction angle ?

if no , is  INTERNAL friction , mean of peak and residual ? or,....

I hope explain my question in appropriate way. if no, no drama, I will try again ;)