Re: [Question #290372]: Young modulus computation

Hi Mohsen,
you are correct, the approach I proposed works only for existing
interactions but does not make sense in simulations with new interactions.
I think the easiest way is to change how E is computed (or make some
option). How should your formula look like? Harmonic mean like [1]? Then in
your case would E=(2*1e6*1e12)/(1e6+1e12)=2e6.
I will do the changes and commit in a few days
cheers
Jan
[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/formulation.html#normal-stiffness