Re: [Question #290372]: Young modulus computation

Well, in such big difference you can do the "extreme analysis" neglecting
the higher stiffness (considering it is rigid) and if you consider all
deformation comes from the lower stiffness, the harmonic mean gives you
that answer. So I would say it should be like that :-)

to apply the formula is easy, I will write you soon that it is available
and you can use it. What version of Yade do you use? Yade from package
(installed by sudo apt-get install yade), Yadedaily, or compiled from
source?