Re: [Question #290070]: TesselationWrapper and porosity

behzad is still having a problem:
I don't know what do you mean by second method!

b.volume=TW.volume(b.id) : This, as far as I understand, is the same as
the other. We're assigning the TW parameters to a new parameter and then
we take that one to export.

In the user manual for tesselationWrapper we've got this as well:

#"b" being a body
TW=TesselationWrapper()
TW.computeVolumes()
s=bodyStressTensors()
stress = s[b.id]**4.*pi/3.*b.shape.radius**3/TW.volume(b.id)

But,  the main part has not been given. The question is how we can export a user defined parameter, stress, porosity or whatever the same way as the strain?