[Question #291194]: Creating a Pack of packages

Hello everyone,

There is in YADE a bult in function which creates a dense pack (randomDensePack).
I'm using this function to create a pack, let's call it pack 1, with some specific contacts parameters (parameters 1).

My question is: Is it possible create another dense pack (pack 2) composed by many pack 1? Considering that the contact parameters between these pack 1 is different from parameters 1 (parameters 2). In other words, pack 2 keeps parameters 1 inside pack 1, but uses parameters 2 in the interaction.

Thank you for your attention.
Luis