[Question #291538]: triaxial test:Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack

Hi all,

     I have some question about the young modulus in triaxial test using Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack.

     When I increase the particles' young modulus from MPa to GPa, the particle cross the wall and the number of particles decrease.

     I use the script session-1 to simulate the test and the internalCompaction=false.

     This is my second time to ask it. So I just describe it simply. This is the original link:

      https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/291177. Waiting your answers!
    Thank you!

hjz