Re: [Question #290950]: Particles crossing the wall

VG posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your response.

I tried to incorporate the changes you suggested, but the problem still
doesn't seem to go away. Also, another perplexing thing I notice from
the simulation that as soon as it starts, some individual particles seem
to be just flying in the domain even though they should be part of
aggregates connected by cohesive bonds.

Is there a work around or something I could change in the problem set up
that would help me resolve this issue ?

I just simply need to compress the granular material with a constant
force or leading to a constant compressive stress and then apply shear
force.

Regards
Varun