Re: [Question #290950]: Particles crossing the wall

Hi Varun,
change the creation of your top box in the following way. To be sure it
works, I would modify also the bottom in the same way.

to get a force reaction, O.forces.f(top_id) will return only the prescribed
force. Use the following command instead (maybe +- plate_downforce, you can
play a bit)
sum( ( O.forces.f(i) for i in top_ids ), Vector3.Zero )

cheers
Jan

#########
# Top
#########
topBoxes = []
for ix in (0,1,2):
for iz in (1,2,3):
topBoxes.append(box( # create 3x3 boxes with 1/3 cell size
center=(xExt/6.*(1+2*ix),yExt - yLim + thickness/2.0,zExt/6.*(1+2*iz))
,extents=(xExt/6.,thickness/2.0,zExt/6.)
,wire=False
,material='plate_mat'
))
top_id,top_ids = O.bodies.appendClumped(topBoxes) # top_id is the clump id,
top_ids is its members id
O.bodies[top_id].state.blockedDOFs='xzXYZ'