Re: [Question #292258]: An error message when I use multiple cores

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
libqglviewer __is__ compiled in your system, if you
use the packaged version of libqglviewer. You just need
to find out, which version of this lib you have. If it is 2.6.3 and
your operating system is Debian-based, so it is almost
100% Qt5-dependent.

Anton