[Question #292663]: capillary pressure

I am trying to apply some capillary pressure to my packing (20,000 particles with various size) but it is not working.

ERROR /build/yadedaily-1.20.0-126-e3271e8~trusty/pkg/dem/Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity.cpp:158 action: No meniscus found at a contact. capillaryPressure may be too large wrt. the loaded data files.

The script that I am trying to run was used to work a long time ago but it is not working at this moment.
I have updated a newer version of yadedaily (1.20) to solve this problem but it does not help.

I have tried to turn on and off for createDistantMeniscii function but no luck.

I have also tried to apply some capillary pressure from 0.01 to 1.e5 but it does not help neither.

Can anyone help me out?

Thank you.

Seungcheol