Re: [Question #292672]: Creating an agglomerate from pack

Felipe is still having a problem:
Hello Klaus,

Thanks for answering my question. However, I know how to create clumps
and also it is not exactly what i want.

Maybe, I didn't explain very well.

The main question is: "Is there already some function capable of create
another dense pack (pack 2) composed by many pack 1? Considering that
the contact parameters between these pack 1 is different from parameters
1 (parameters 2). In other words, pack 2 keeps parameters 1 inside pack
1, but uses parameters 2 in the interaction", following the question
before (https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/291194).

Thanks for the moment.

Felipe