Re: [Question #292846]: Particle packing - How to avoid overlap

Hi Varun,
your approach is OK. The fix was made on 30th April (now 2 days ago) [1],
so probably the fix is not yet at yadedaily..
Jan

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/f5337c1c444e15e2a8a829f935854c54f4ffb99a

PS: if you have some randoms in your simulation (typically makeCloud), try
to use some kind of seed to make sure your script shows the problem. In my
case, I had to run it several times before seeing the overlaps.. There is
no seed in randomDensePack, but you can use memoizeDb and provide the
database file.