Re: [Question #292911]: How to count number of particles in a fragment, connected by cohesive bonds

VG posted a new comment:
Hello Jan,

Thanks a lot for providing these functions!

I am noticing something strange though, may be I am misinterpreting it.
Running the same script with a seed value of 1 in makeCloud, leads to 19
initial aggregates with 11 particles each. I sent you the database file
generated using memoizeDb in randomDensePack through email.

Now, the above functions print all the standalone aggregates. I am
noticing that some of these aggregates are showing more than 11
particles. This shouldn't happen unless there is formation of new
cohesive bonds. I am unable to explain this behavior.

Regards
Varun