[Question #293216]: Creating Ellipse or Ellipsoid

Hello Everyone,

I'am looking for creating some particle wich will be simulating ellipse or ellipsoid in Yade but I didn't find yet.

So, I would like to ask if it is possible to do:

1-> Creating one ellipse or ellpsoid;

2-> Simulating bouncing.py changing the sphere to ellipse;

3-> How is it work the function "pack.inEllipsoid";

4-> Is it possible to create one ellipsoid like one pack.cylinder. I have created a pack cylinder and right now i would like to change this pack for one pack in ellipsoid.

Thanks for everything.

Felipe.