[Question #293247]: Physic interaction betweem particles and polyhedra

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to simulate a box falling on a cylindrical pack of spheres. The spheres have coefficient of restitution = .1 and the box has a COR = .6. For the spheres I have used Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys(en=.1,es=.1) . As regard the box, I would like to use the same but if I write:
[p2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys(en=.1,es=.1),p2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys(en=.6,es=.6)]
the former properties are overwritten by the latter.

 The box is made using utils.polyhedron().

I have also used Ip2_FrictMat_PolyhedraMat_CundallStrack(), but I cannot set the COR.

Can someone help me,please?

Thank you :)