Re: [Question #292846]: Particle packing - How to avoid overlap

VG posted a new comment:
Thanks for your response, Jan!
For the generation of big aggregates, one of the procedures you suggested is not very clear to me:

>"- use something like randomDensePack on already "meshed" aggregates, see
 > Klaus's answer #3 in [1]"

This procedure talks about creating clumps of spherical particles. As
far as I understand, they behave in a rigid manner and probably I can't
have breakable cohesive bonds within a clump. Also, I dint quite get
what you mean by already "meshed" aggregates ?

I will post another question about the issue with CohFrictMat.