Re: [Question #293295]: Want to connect all the particles in an aggregate using cohesive bond

VG confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Jan!
Thanks to Bruno, I actually found part of the solution here: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/256364
However, there is something additional described below which I am trying to find an answer for.

There are two things which I am doing now in addition to the above script:
1. Using a value of 1.1 for aabbEnlargeFactor and interactionDetectionFactor for collision and interaction respectively.
2. Using very high normal and shear cohesion values in the first iteration: ~1e20 and then resetting these values to the original values.

This results in the correct number of cohesive interactions in each
aggregate. However, with the application of the load, these cohesive
bonds don't seem to break anymore.

I am using the commands in the following sequence:

-- In the initial definition of material properties for sample material, set very high values of cohesion ~1e20
-- Run one iteration by O.step()
-- Reset the value of cohesion parameters by:
sample_material.normalCohesion = 1e8*1.2
sample_material.shearCohesion = 0.4*1e8*1.2